Crossroads Canine Daycamp provides a safe and healthy environment to exercise, entertain, and socialize your canine companions. Our 4000 square foot indoor facility is climate controlled and our outdoor space is fenced in. You will be pleased at how relaxed and sleepy your dog is after playing with us all day.
Why dog daycamp?
Camp is fun and dogs have fun here. We are a daycamp, not daycare. Daycare in the dog world means caged facilities or runs where your dog gets minimal interactions, focused on minimal requirements to keep a dog happy (water and food). This environment does not stimulate a dog and can promote restlessness, problematic behaviours, weight control issues and cage anxiety/fighting. We want our dogs to leave our facility just as happy as they come in. Therefore, we have created a daycamp where our clients get maximum interaction and stimulus oppertunities with staff and other dogs all day.
Daycamp is a great option for the on-the-go family who needs a trustworthy eye over their dog. It is also a safe environment to start socializing a puppy as our staff is trained to know what is accepted forms of play and when and how to intervene.
Crossroads Policies and Information
- Daycamp reservations are recommended. This is to ensure that there is adequate staff coverage to provide the utmost care to your dogs. Phone calls will be accepted up to the day before booking. We will make every attempt to accommodate your walk in request providing we have adequate staff coverage.
- If you wish to make use of our overnight service your dog must come for a full day of daycamp at least once a month. This ensures that your dog will be happy and comfortable in our facility when you leave them with us.
- We will prepare your dog’s meals at no charge and encourage owners to keep the dog’s same feeding schedule at Daycamp.
- If your dog exhibits signs of illness such as coughing, frequent sneezing or diarrhea while in our care, you will be notified immediately to pick up your pet. As we can’t isolate your dog properly they will be kept away from the other dogs until you arrive. Having a sick animal removed from Crossroads enables us to disinfect and protect the other dogs.
- Crossroads Canine Academy and Daycamp will not tolerate aggressiveness of any kind in dogs participating in Daycamp.
- All dogs 8 months and older must be spayed or neutered to attend Daycamp
- All dogs must enter our facility on a collar and leash
- Crossroads Canine Academy and Daycamp provides reasonable care and supervision of dogs at play during Daycamp. There is the possibility and risk of injury to dogs while they interact and play. Crossroads Canine Academy and Daycamp will not be held financially responsible if your dog becomes injured or dies on our premises.
- Owners are responsible for providing us with up to date vaccination information. Access to Daycamp will be denied if there are no current vaccinations on file.
- Late pick up available when booked prior to arrival
- Overnight stay for dogs that attend daycamp once a month
- Training during camp for all clients. Ask for pricing.
- End of day bath when booked prior to arrival